wisdom born of [p]ain
((WOW. I have lost all hope of being able to keep up with Maddi rambling. LOL wc:3+))

"Mom told me lots of stories... I always assumed that maybe half of them happened as it was said. But finally meeting you..." He smiled, shaking his head. "I'm in awe, Ma'am. To finally get to meet someone I've heard so much about. Did you and mom really start off as enemies? When did you first realize you were falling in love with her? Was it before Dierdre was born? What was Dierdre like? Come, sit with me and talk." He grinned, leading her towards his house in town. He'd make her a cup of tea, offer her some biscuits or something.

"I was born right before the big fire. I'm not sure if my eyes were open or not. The first thing I really remember was Naniko keeping me and my brothers away from Mom and Lucifer. And then we were told that mom had left. I'm still not sure what all happened there, Mom didn't talk about it much. But I went and found her, and Noah and Jazz stayed with Lucifer. And then one day, after Willow was born, Noah came and found us. It was our birthday. But anyways, Mom was afraid for little Willow, so she begged Noah to take Willow back with him to where he was. I went with her to keep her safe...it didn't work. We lost Willow. But Noah and I stayed there. And then Lucifer came, and was always beating up Noah." He hesitated, hating this part. "I tried to protect him...but I was taken as a slave in a raid. Her name was Kira...she ended up being my mate in the end. We had three pups. Brighid, Liadain, and Liam. Kira's first son killed Liadain. And Kira too...." He swallowed. "I fled with Brighid and Liam...We didn't know there was a huge blizzard coming in. Brighid was the runt of the litter...she didn't survive the snowstorm."

He paused outside of the house. "Liam and I joined this pack after meeting Shawchert. We've been here for a few months now." He turned and gestured to the house. "Welcome to my home, Soran." He grinned at her, his tail wagging easily behind him.

Messages In This Thread