Leave me be spirit
Forward dated to August 20th
[html]

WC: 340+ Saxif really doesn't like her >.< Sorry.

The pale huntress had started to think things were finally settling down. She wasn't completely sure but her scout that morning had resulted in very little as did the day before. She did manage however to collect a pair of rabbits. It was the first time she hunted in her secui form in ages and the running had been invigorating. She sighed carrying the pair of rabbits into the home that she hoped would not be their own for much longer. Time could only tell what the future held for the female couple. The heavy sigh was due to the fact that she didn't know how to feel... excited that she was near her mate or dread for the thing that inhabited Shiloh. Kavi it had called itself once. Saxif tried to pretend she didn't exist and it seemed Shiloh was trying to be Shiloh... but Saxif could tell... she could see when it wasn't her mate with her. She turned the corner into the hall her voice emotionless from the conflict within. Shi I have dinner if you are up for it. When her eyes rose she dropped the rabbits in surprise at the sight.

Shi what are you doing? You should talk to Tal before deciding to take a stroll. Her voice filled with worry. She grasped the girl ready to help her back to the room or elsewhere until she looked into her eyes. She released her grip merely steadying her to a stand. It's not wise, is what I'm saying. Her voice reverting back to monotone. She picked up the rabbits and headed toward the fireplace. She threw the pair onto a stone slab and had begun to skin Shiloh's rabbit. Her anger was clear upon her face. How dare that creature risk her mate's body like that. She never liked being around the female when she was like that, it drew too many feelings that she could not bare to express in front of her. She didn't know if Shiloh would see her or not so she often chose just not to be seen.

She walks. She talks. She thinks.

<style>
.saxifangered {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... Dawn-3.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#330000; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffff99; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.saxifangered p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.saxifangered .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.saxifangered p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 15px 5px 15px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread