I'd like to buy a vowel.
[html]

OOC - I’m ASSUMING optime form, and so forgive me if I’m terribly wrong.

Word Count → 196

Mya straightened up, grinning up to the cute little niece of this new irish dog. She adjusted the little kitten who’d crawled around her lap to see the younger luperci and dug her claws in sharply through the Buffalo Wolf’s thigh.

“Hello there, I’m Mya. This is Rose, my feline pup.” Rose wagged her tail, loving her name being in the conversation. Mya looked down, whispering into her ear it’d be okay. The kitten purred loudly, hurrying over to see this young pup. “Rose can’t talk yet, but we’re working on it.” The wolf gave an adoring look to the gray feline. Rose sniffed Saorise’s ankles, before wagging her tail like the dog she was at heart.

“Wose,” squeaked the kitten, almost giving Mya a heart attack of surprise. “ROSE? You just said your name!” Okay, so it was obvious that the kitten had indeed spoke, but Mya was practically her mother and grasping that the small kitten had already gotten smart enough to talk was mind blowing for the Great Plains She-Wolf. Rose squirmed happily, sitting back on her haunches and waving her tail back and forth so fast it almost flew off. “Wose.”

Table code by Cait and/or the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread