Llama Man
[html]

OOC: teehee
Word Count: 350+

He chuckled with her, he often found his own name amusing. His past mate had often teased the man about his name. She use to make songs, all were filled with amusement and cheer. The thought of her made him smile at his companion. Ramallamadingdong was named by my mate. It was based off a silly song she had made. His voice filled with a pleasant melody.

Ramallamadingdong here's my song.

Ramallamadingdong it won't be long.

Ramallamadingdong hear me sing.

Ramallamadingdong see me zing.

Ramallamadingdong watch your eyes.

Ramallamadingdong I see you.....

He coughed at the end realizing the song was probably not very appropriate for the young lady. Anyhow... sorry about that, in my rotting state my voice has left me. He chuckled. It felt good for him to have someone else there that didn't speak low-speak. Llama's often didn't have the same sense of humor a wolf had. Rama how ever did enjoy her song. She snuggled the old wolf narrowly knocking him over but he gripped her back expecting the attack. He laughed again but it ended in a coughing fit. Sorry... ack... Come I'll introduce you to the others. He let out a whistle once his coughing stopped. Then as the attention of the others was received he swirled his finger in the air. They started flocking toward them. That's how you call all of them. They each have their own call but if you decide to stay long I can show you them and more if you like. He patted the first to arrive, he was Rama's partner.

This is Puppy, he is deeply inlove with Ramallamadingdong as you can see. Then there is Jezabel, Mazda, Acer, Lala, Elroy, Randy, Rusty, Daisy, Sunny, Skye, Jack, Joe, Ellie, Dori, Blue, Rangi... All the llama's were of different shades and colors as well as age and size. It wouldn't be hard for her to learn each one's name for each were very much their own individual with very distinct personalities. Some approached Tawny with extreme interest while a few stayed their distance, then there were the ones who adored their master. Bo chuckled with affection in his tone, he adored his pack with great love.

<style type="text/css">
.bojangles b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fd353; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bojangles .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bojangles p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bojangles {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#3d541d; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/5bcv8w.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#98b56d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread