We'll fill the open air
As more wolves came, they started play a tune that he didn’t know but picked up fairly easily. Rory then switched to playing along with the music. Another pup wanted to play with Saorise and she looked for his permission. He nodded and she went to play with the other pup while the female pup’s sibling stayed behind his father. He gave the boy a warm smile to help encourage him.

Everyone was having a good time and dancing along with the music. Except for one female who ran away. He made sure that his niece was alright with others and then got up and hurried after the female. ”Miss, are ye alright? Yer missin’ a lot o’ the fun. If ye want, ye can sit next ta me. I won’t be dancin’ but ye can be part o’ the still. What do ye say?” He gave her a friendly and hopeful smile.

Rory started to head back, looking back at her. ”I understand if ye want to be alone bu’ ye can come join me when yer ready, alright lass?” With a final smile at her, he headed back to the fire, playing his mandolin, all while watching to see if the lady would take him up on his offer.

Messages In This Thread