lick it up baby, lick it up
In all candidness the female could’ve vanquished ten mutes in her proficiency at keeping quiet, but unfortunately for her there was no such method of practice that could keep her own scent from weaseling her out. Initially disregarding the invading perfume as the remnants of a passerby, it was only when the aroma proved to linger and intensify that Toulouse came to realize that she had indeed earned herself a stagnant visitor. More like a peeping Tom. Inspired by the jest to ascend quite noticeably, it was with this more engaging persona still at hand that Tully finally came around to addressing the unannounced woman.

Letting off an airy sigh as she dropped one arm into the tub and lifted the other for inspection, it was with her gaze pinned on the appendage rather than the wolf that the subordinate began in her seductive low drawl. Ain’t nothing in this world free darlin’…including me, accumulating an amiable giggle as an undertone to her speech it was with more grace this time around that Tully smoothly hung an arm over the lip of the bowl, so if you’re going to just stand there gawking at me I’ll have to insist on a fee. Giving her head a self reprimanding wag as she considered her persistently poor skills with modesty it was with the same fluidity in employment that Tully strung her other arm over the tub in a similar fashion. Resting her head atop the newly fashioned mound of fur the girl allowed her gaze to drag on the floor for a moment before finally bringing it up to the woman.

Messages In This Thread