I'd like to buy a vowel.
[html]

OOC - Sorry this is a short one... ;3

Word Count → 000

With the swish of her tail she popped back out of her “oh-I’m-such-a-good-mother-of-this-kitten” thoughts and turned to the little girl. “Of course you may play with her, sweetie. Just be gentle.” She looked over at Rose, who was hopping around repeating her name over and over again in triumph of her new trick. “Rose? Wanna play with the little pup?”

The purring grew louder, as if it wasn’t from the scrap of skin, fur and meat. Laughing, Mya said to Soarise, “I do believe that’s a yes.”

Table code by Cait and/or the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread