Don't feel bad, it can be be much worse.
[html]

386(+2) :: XD

Liliana's waryness did not surprise the medic the slightest. Who wouldn't be if they had just been demoted for apparently no reason? "I suppose so, yeah." She agreed. "But the fact that i do not know them in person is a bit scary." To try to keep away from somebody who's looks were unknown to oneself was not exactly the best thing. In the other hand, to keep herself under cover, not making them aware of their presence, seemed like a good way to keep herself sake. However, she doubted that they hadn't noticed her smell yet. Her shelter wasn't exactly the most dull of all, and her presence was strongly imprinted on it. But that was not really important. A glance at the black hued woman's feet showed her who were the most vulnerable members of the group. Puppies --specially of this age-- were completely dependent on their parents, and if something happened to them, they were completely alone. The kind, dark hued woman could not supress a smile as she thought about the innocence of these beings. The mother's encouraging smile also helped her own smile to grow wider, soothing her uneasyness over the topic of the most vulnerable of the AniWayans.

Her attention returned to the mother once more. "Rather than our duties i find the younglings to be a more important matter." She said, carefully lowering the tone of her voice. "I mean, if something happens to the parents then that Mas...whatever is his name, could have a free access to them." The idea was more unsettling than anything. So she did not ponder about it for too long. Hoping that the animal caretaker (no matter what the others said, she had been demoted unfairfully) took the quirk on her sudden change of topic, she turned towards one of the pens where the equines that used to and still catched her attention rested, low puffs coming from their snouts as they eyed the small group with curiosity. "I've always wondered how is it to ride a horse." Maybe the sudden change of topic was too sudden, but she had never been good at baring with any sort of tension, and she much preferred the topic of the equines than that of the new 'leader and his cruel way to treat others.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread