-M- Beat me at my own game
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

ooc murr

Shawchert heard the words, and they certainly displeased the large male. He stopped at the top steps, as he blinked at Tal, slightly dazed to see the white male there, and at him voicing his opinions about Shaw. Shawchert folded his ears back and gave a toothy glare to the man. He was not happy to see him and his words burned deep inside the large man’s heart.

“I’ve started giving her everything she needed before she got the wrong signals. It’s not my fault you found someone who took me back readily.”

He growled, he didn’t need to explain to the man that he had left for a reason, and a very good one, that was only for his Capitaina to know as well as Sky. Orin had been told as well, but that was for her understanding. HE didn’t need to know the workings of Shawchert’s life.

“As far as I am concerned we NEVER broke apart, so I suggest you take your plant and leave.”

He said stepping down from the stairs, his fur making him even bigger as it stood on end. He never had any intentions of fighting Tal, he was his friend.... right? With the hateful words of the white wolf he figured it was not so... they were no longer friends if they were going after the same woman. He would defend his right to keep sky his future mate, and soon he’d make it that if he had any say in it. His own fists were balled up too, though he knew his own temper, and was easily able to control, it though it too was near its breaking point.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread