lick it up baby, lick it up
ooc: me fwah no I don't rock o.O Deuce does! No worries though Tully can handle herself...i think.

So then you are just a peeping Tom you little louse. Surely Toulouse could draw a better conclusion than that. Perhaps the woman was looking for someone or maybe she was just board? Yes those were both far more practical explanations, and yet Tully simply wasn’t in the mood to spare a practically thought on the particularly odious being before her. Yeah ya little peeper I oughta’ rat you out to some sort of authority…sneaking round on people and what not. Authority. As if Deuce had crept inside of the wolf’s chocolate ears and set up station the Orion chose to bring that very theme into their conversation. So she was some figure of the law then? Hell I thought my time here was gonna be a drag. Obviously such would not be the case as Tully was already bumping heads with a honcho well one of them at least. Still though Toulouse wasn’t ready to tuck her tail just yet, the elder still seemed entirely too sure of her position over Toulouse for the Corvus’ conceit to take a rest or better yet a hint.

Feeling the woman’s bi-colored eyes pull back the layers of her resume, the young Avris could only imagine that her superior was attempting to pick apart her façade or separate her strengths from her weaknesses. However as both adults radiated their own lines of steam Tully managed to find herself with mirth, though no doubt at the sallow wolf’s expense. Did she really think that she had earned that much of Toulouse’s attention for their to be a real possibility of a scrap between them? Perhaps the Irish would fight for any little thing but the brown woman was a breed above. She only fought for profit and right now Deuce simply hadn’t taken or given enough reason for Toulouse to waste the time of day on her.

Sitting pretty with this inside joke, Tully allowed a far more sincere simper to grace her lips. Well miss lady I suppose that if you take all that into account it would make a heap of sense for you to play nice with me no? Not truly considerate enough to wait for a response or expect a meaningful one at that Toulouse focused instead on planting herself as a fixture atop the sink’s small counter. I mean you wouldn’t want no bad publicity to smear that…charming character that you got going for yourself. As Toulouse moved to rest her head on the mirror though her signature silver highlight came to fall right before her left sunset drenched orb inspiring her to push it back with her free hand. …But me on the other hand I’m new to town see no such reputation to spoil. Swinging her feet idly as she bore her gaze into the Orion’s it was devoid of her previous charm that Toulouse brought her speech to a close. Look I’ll say it in plain English since that seems to be what you prefer the most, all at once Tully gathered herself up from the sink and returned to solid ground although this time around the space that had once rested between the two of them was all but gone on her account, I can be a bell or a bitch the choice however is all yours…chief.

Messages In This Thread