I'd like to buy a vowel.
Rory watched her push some hair out of her face and had to resist the urge to reach out and do it himself. He chuckled at the image of the kit bothering a mare. ”Aye? An’ which one was it?” She enraptured him already. At not leaving them alone, he gave another chuckle. ”Aye, that ‘twould be rather interestin’. So how ‘bout we take ‘em with us?” He thought that it would be a good bonding experience for all of them.

Rory was happier to sleep in a house than the stables but would not have complained about it. But he was glad that she suggested a house. ”Lovely.” Though at their being only one bedroom, he wasn’t sure what to do. ”If there is a couch, I’ll take it. O’ I’ll sleep on the floor.” He might flirt with the lass and really like her, but he was a gentleman and would respect her wishes. Now, if she wanted to do something, he would not complain but he could not force her.

But he smiled and swept the hand that was free grandly and said, ”Lead the way, milady.” He wagged his tail happily at the idea of spending more time with Mya.

Messages In This Thread