What I carry around in my head
[html]

Hurr, I'm sorry for the quality of this post :[

The youth had spent much time by the horses after the group had returned from Freetown, and liquid silver eyes often traced the energetic form of his horse, and a controlled smile would often rise to linger on black lips. But he didn’t quite know the dark pelted steed too well yet, and thought that some patience would do both parts well. And there was much to think about.

Ebony fingers tapped against hard wood. The air was brooding with his boredom, but he couldn’t quite get himself to do anything about it. Sharp, white teeth carefully bit down on his lower lip as nails scratched the first letter of his name down into the wooden fence. He had sorely missed the rest of the family while he had been away, especially his litter sibling. Perhaps he could bring the younger ones along to see the horses one day. Perhaps even Salvia wanted to tag along.

The claw continued to scratch away against the hard surface, carving the letter of the snake, though his thoughts were elsewhere. The air was slightly humid for a summer’s day, but he was looking forward to chillier times. Evenings would turn darker and the curse of the black coat would be much more bearable.

<style>
.pand-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pand-a01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pand-a01 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pand-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... emic02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C4C4C4; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; }
.pand-a01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread