Shallow
[html]

“Try that a little harder next time, it doesn't look like it knocked any sense back into you yet.” Orin rounded the trunk of a great oak, her petite white form still in Lupus form. She had been too distressed to bother changing back to Optime. The only reason for changing back to her bipedal shape was if she needed to do something with her hands, and she was too upset to concentrate on any tasks right now. Ever since the birth of her daughters, she preferred this body.

She'd been angry with Shawchert ever since his massive screw up in AniWaya, and now she was here to do more than just pull out a few strands of tail fur. During their trek back to d'Arte Orin hadn't talked to Shawchert much, but now after the humiliating meeting with Skye she wanted nothing more than to give Shawchert a piece of her mind.

“So do you mind telling me what the hell you were thinking back there? I was behind you when you wanted to go to AniWaya. I wouldn't have let you go without me, so for that part I accept my Capitana's disappointment. But why, Shawchert, why the hell would you ever think it was a good idea to just pour out so much information when you knew you were on unfriendly ground?”

<style type="text/css">
.orinsonnet b {font-weight:bold; color:#810300; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #f5d9af; letter-spacing:.1px; }
.orinsonnet p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.orinsonnet {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#e8b161; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... onnet1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #390200; padding: 10px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b2803; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread