Shallow
Shawchert looked at Orin for a second then away. How could he answer that question when he was just beating himself up for the same answer. He'd never screwed up this badly, and now he was paying for it. Sighing deeply he knew she wouldn't leave him be if he just ignored her;

"I honestly don't know... the excitement in the moment... the idiocy that just keeps coming out..... my inability to do anything right.... just pick one.

He said glaring down at the ground. Hadn't he been chastened enough? Wasn't Skye's utter disappointment good enough for her or did she just make him want to feel lower than dirt. He was sick of proving to the women he was good at doing something, a better wolf than he once was. It was getting him into nothing but trouble. Not that the situation he'd put everyone in Cercatori in was the woman's fault, by far it was his and his alone.

"My only concern is to figure out what I need to do... and this is the best way for me to contemplate..."

He said, still not looking at her, it was only partially true, usually he would meditate on it, before setting out building something that would suffice as lookouts, and then he'd find himself scouring the forest patroling, looking for any sign a canine of any kind had come their way.

Messages In This Thread