Make your move, stranger.
[html]

np, I'm assuming he got to the borders by time J'adore came, that works better for J'adore bu I can change it if need be ^^

J'adore had left the AniWayan borders for the first time in ages. It was finally safe to leave his children with their mother and the Spaniard was given his moment to bask in his freedom. But even still it was wracked with guilt. The carved charm around his neck bounced off of his secui chest as he trotted along, patrolling the borders. This was the type of thing that made him feel strong, capable of protecting his family and the tribe.

His head was kept low, but his milky white eyes stayed pointed to the trail he often paced, though that routine had slipped slightly what with all of the recent events and goings on within the tribe. His nose caught a scent, and as his rank ordered him to do, he followed it, ready to act upon the situation.

A male stood in front of him, a worrying distance close to the borders. There was no need for violence, or any stern words yet, so, moving out of the shadows, the golden Spaniard announced himself. 'Excuse me. But you are on the borders of AniWaya, if you have no business here, please leave'. Again, it was no to be rude, but it was for the good of the tribe and given recent situations, he doubted any body would want to stay long.

<style type="text/css">
.jadore-ferrari b {font-weight:bold; color:#fe9700; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.jadore-ferrari-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:9px; text-align:left; }
.jadore-ferrari p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jadore-ferrari {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d15500; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:14px; color:#e9e9e1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread