supersonic
[html]
Epicc nameee indeeeddddd… Frex it isss =] Frex the pussy..

Axelle was still gazing down at the kitten, but from the corner of her eye she saw Kansas become less stressed. No one wanted anyone to be high and stressed. Kills the mood. The kitten seemed to ponder the name question for a bit before saying excitedly, ”Frex! My name is Frex.” Axelle nodded, and looked away from the young thing, with the name Frex on her brain. Frex, what a weird fucking name. She kept it to herself, though. She was sure the name ‘Axelle’ wasn’t too common either.

Axelle received Kansas’ smile, and gave one back. She liked that he was now a little brighter looking in the mood area. His blue eyes looked happy, and he did look truly grateful. Her gaze was interrupted by the small voice again, ”Will you help me find my mommie?!” It was now more impatient than last time. She was starting to get annoyed already.

She ignored it’s snide little voice, and answered Kansas’ question, ”I’m not going to name him anything. He has a name already, and it’s Frex.” Emphasizing on it’s weirdness. When she looked back down at him, he was looking at her with that cute, angry kitty face. She wasn’t fooled, though. She thought she saw a dead cat somewhere on her way here, and it was probably the little shit’s ‘mommie’, which of course would be bad to explain to the little guy so she would have to come up with something. Something good. She looked down at her fuzzy friend, and got almost as low to the ground as he was. She felt rather silly, as she was high, and had to fight the urge to blurt out laughter. She finally got serious, and managed to tell it, ”Look Frex, we can’t go looking for your mommie now. I’ll make you a deal, you can come stay with me for a little while, and we’ll come back and find your mom in a few days. I’m sure she’ll still be looking for you then.” She fought back the urge to say something smart about the tabby cat she saw dead somewhere nearby. She hoped he wouldn’t see that on their way home, because she didn’t exactly remember where it was…

<style>
#an-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Times New Roman, serif;line-height:15px;}
#an-textduo p {text-indent:30px;}
#an-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#an-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#an-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... oodtop.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#an-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:175px;}
#an-textduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread