Pickle Juice
Shawchert was not too busy to hear his daughter's call, though she found him without him telling her of his presence. He smiled as his daughter as she nuzzled at him, a sensation of pure love going out to the young girl as she did this. It was a new feeling, not one he felt for Sky or even that brief moment with Orin, it was one from a father to a daughter. He smiled at her as she sat in his lap asking him what he had, chuckling, he moved so the ferret could move towards Juliet. The little things eyes were just barely opened and it was looking at her squint eyed.

"This is a ferret. They are smart little devils, I found her all alone. She's young and I couldn't leave her out there. I need a name for her though, do you think you can help me name her?

He wasn't sure of what Juliets reaction to his addition to the family would be, especially to competition for food, though not by much these days. The ferret, once raised could make a great companion. He could even teach it high speech, or an equivalence. They were smart enough for it, and such a life shouldn't be wasted.

"We don't always let die what might become something great someday. I couldn't save her family so she's all that's left."

He said, the little animal was wiggly and wanted to get a better scent of Juliet, but Shaw wanted to make sure the girl was up for the ordeal before letting the little animal down.

Messages In This Thread