-j-We shall flow a river forth to thee
oh, a creed :3

Well, everything seemed to be in order. Now, he was able to join, or at least just about there. There seemed to be one more thing that needed to be done, or, more along the lines of 'said.' While that Saul acknowledged of no convictions against Carwyn and that his pre-learned skills were satisfactory, there was just one me thing thing to say.

It was a Creed.

This was a bit confusing for the young Zazkex male. He had no been in a pack that required a Creed to be quoted by a newcomer. It seemed a bit lengthy, yet from memory, he heard of a human story of a man that started a Creed, millenniums ago. There was no similarities to this Creed and that Creed. Besides, the Creed he was thinking of was religion based.

"I am a Zazkez, I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life."

Now, his initiation was complete. From this moment forth, he was a full fledged Ichikan. To acknowledge this to himself, he took one step forward into the land.

Messages In This Thread