Meet me again my long lost one
[html]

Rendall looked at him with hurt in her eyes. Was he...mocking her now? Her guilt had been traded in for hurt and anger. He must really not love her.... She looked away. Anger rising in her voice "No... I'm not. Your just too stubborn to realize that I came back for you. I went through everything for you." She looked at the childish male with accusasion in her eyes. "You use to be sweet and wonderful and someone I could come to Noah. I understand I hurt you by leaving but I'm trying to make it up to you cause I want to be with you. I told you I love you. I haven't said that to anyone, and I'm not gonna say to anyone else." She turned away from him, hiding the hurt for fear of more mocking from him.

The man was hurting, she could sense it, but she didn't know what else to say. "You were the only one who came to me, who loved me even when I hated myself. I wanted to show you by coming back here that I loved you too. Though I already know the words that are gonna leave your mouth. So don't bother saying them." She was tired of being called a liar, she didn't want to hear it anymore. There was one thing she did want to hear though. She turned back to him, angry still with his childish stubborness.

"I have told you all I can do for you but that doesn't seem to be what you want to hear so I'll just ask you. What do you want from me Noah? to go jump off a cliff? to lay down and die? fine whatever. I'm tired of fighting with you so tell me already what to you want!" She was loud enough to be yelling when she finished the phrase, realising that she grew quiet again. "You want me to leave? fine I'll leave you, but I wont leave the pack , do you want me to stay? I'd be more than happy. I'm tired of guessing so just bloody tell me what you want so you can get on with your life ignoring me."

<style type="text/css">
.Rendall-sun b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rendall-sun .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Rendall-sun p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rendall-sun {margin:0px auto; width:320px; background-color:#233f6f; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4552/forjace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFE303; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread