I Will Always Belong
[html]

OOC here!

Galileo nodded in reply to the male's words, before replying to his question, 'Cercatori d'Arte, my sister is around here somewhere too'. He knew where she was, or at least where she had been. The name Anathema had slipped his mind but Inferni only stayed because he had considered joining it when he first arrived. But he had set his eyes no the small d'Arte pack and figured he could do a large amount of good there instead of being a minimal figure in a larger pack.

Galileo shrugged, 'I thought of it, but for all my worth, I don't think I could take down a moose alone'. Just about the only thing he could taken down alone was a small mammal, or a fish. It frustrated him, for he wasn't the type of person to ask for help, but he couldn't really help it. If he wanted to prove himslef, team work was a must. Inter pack and outer pack.

'Thanks', Galileo sighed, 'It's a real marking actually', he paused, smiling, 'Or at least I think it is, my mother could have put it there'. He laughed softly, his mother did have so out there ideas, but this was a little too far for her.

<style>
.galhorse2 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.galhorse2 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.galhorse2 b {color:#ad6660; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.galhorse2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 6642a2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8e98a1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread