Fighting to Stand
Kavi was taken back by the childs nature of stating things. She seemed a bit.... slow or crazy she though to herself. Kavi smiled as she commented on her mood. "I was burned by a fire that claimed the life of my family. People have not been eating me child. I was recently beaten and these are wounds added to the ones I already had. Ayasha here is a friend of mine. She is from the same pack I came from. Now do me a favor, what was it.... Juliet and be nice to me. I don't have many friends here,' Kavi told the young girl before laying back and trying not to breathe to hard. Her stomach hurt and she was bleeding on someone elses floor. The child didn't seem to understand that she cant walk alone. That her ankle was broken.

Kavi sighed and tried to get up again but it proved to be too much of a strain on her stomach as she bled harder. Where was Saxif when you needed her. This time around she couldn't point fingers at her for being out of bed. It was Shiloh's idea to leave the room, walk without her help. Kavi was slowly becoming irratitated.

Messages In This Thread