will you tell me is this real
[html]
OOC Rose feel free to post after this. I'm leaving Mara out of this round.

ayita smiled as her two eldest children bashed and yelled at their childish uncle. The man was in fact in need of a lesson in which he needed greatly. She could see the man sitting there not saying anything as she just shrugged and let it slide by. She had no want to stir up anything.

"So Kable why don't you tell us about your grand adventures. After all we have told you what has been going on but we no nothing of what happened to you in a year. Ayita said as she smiled.

Zafier sat on the couch as she and the children talked. He could not be deterred. He crossed his arms and kept quite for now.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug30 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug30 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread