Ferreting around
OOC: That's fine.

IC: Rory smiled at the brown man with the ferret. ”Its nae a problem. Saorise ‘ere was done with it anyways.” Saorise stirred and looked up at her uncle as he said her name. She looked over at the stranger and gave a shy smile but her eyes lit up at the sight of the ferret. ”Kitty?” He chuckled. She did not know what else to call it. ”No, lass. Its called a ferret.” She nodded and said the word back to him. He gave her a small kiss on the top of the head.

At needing to suckle, he nodded. ”I’ll get an old bottle that she used.” He hurried back to the place they were currently staying and grabbed an old bottle and also an extra blanket. ”’Ere ye go, lad. I’ve got a bottle that Saorise used and an extra blanket fer yer ferret.” ”Feret!” He gave another chuckle at her mispronunciation. ”I don’t really give her as much milk since she can start ta eat regurgitated meat. So ye can keep the bottle and the blanket. We ‘ave plenty o’ blankets.”

He had experience with this sort of thing since he had fed Saorise like that since she was a few days old.

Messages In This Thread