Fighting to Stand
Ayasha let go as Shiloh was in pain. ”Sorry. I should have been more careful.” At why was she here and telling the others. ”I’m here to visit a boy named Liam. And they’d have to cut my tongue out before I would tell them where you are!” She smiled. ”Where’s Saxif?”

The entrance of a young girl startled her. She was half amused and half horrified about their conversation. Shiloh? Eating another wolf? That would be an odd thing to see. She cocked her head to the side as she visualized the scene. She gave a slight giggle.

She nodded as Shiloh asked for help. But before she could, Shiloh got up and fell down. She frowned and started to help Shiloh up. She might be getting blood on her but she didn’t care. She would help her sister get up and into the house.

Yet Juliet kept talking. Ayasha giggled despite herself. This girl reminded her of herself. Yet Shiloh was really rude and Ayasha thought that something was up. ”Shiloh? Are you all right? You’ve never acted like this before.” But she tried to help Shiloh get up. Her eyes alit on Juliet. ”Do you think that you can help me get her up and into the house?” She asked nicely.

Messages In This Thread