I'd like to buy a vowel.
[html]

OOC - bla!

Word Count → 000

Returning him with a smirk, beckoning him closer with her eyes, she said, “Mmm, just a little.” She was being sarcastic at the “little” remark, because her body language betrayed her and told him the real answer. He agreed to having the picnic the next afternoon. Though she was kind of saddened by the company, her heart pounded a bit harder in excitement for what the date would hold. Plus, she wanted to show Rory that she was fine being a figure in the young pup’s life.

Then they were sitting beside one another on the couch. She tried to ignore the dirty thought that came into her mind with his last question. Of course she thought dirty about it though; she was only a young adult. Rose nudged Saorise, scampering off toward the bedroom to hide from her under the bed as a game. “Found Wose!” she cried a hint to the pup as she burrowed under the blanket hanging off the side and ducked into the shadows.

Now, more alone than before, Mya looked at Rory. Should she go a head and scoot right up beside him? Or maybe he would if she waited long enough... Perhaps he really was just a flirt and not so much an actual make-it-happen dog. She shook her head, as if flinging off water, throwing out the thoughts in her mind. “I don’t really care. How about you decide?” She was wondering whether or not she’d get herself kissed before the night was over. Wasn’t that some sort of ancient saying? ‘Kiss me, I’m irish?’ Looking expectantly at the irish dog, she raised her wolf eyebrow in a dare that he could accept or not.

Table code by Cait and/or the Mentors!

<style>
.myaone .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.myaone p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.myaone b {color:#b39573; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.myaone {background-color:#9ea4ad; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/ekjp78.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8425b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 210px 0px;}
.myaone .inner {margin:0px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.myaone .wordcount {color:#992437; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread