Brother, My Brother
[html]

When Giuseppe ignored him, Teo wanted to do one of two things; close the door and never speak to him again, or knock him the fuck out. He did neither, gritting his teeth as the abusive brother used that all too familliar tone with Camilla. The child didn't get a chance to respond. Don't even consider it. He growled lowly, loud enough for Giu to hear but not for Camilla. He turned and shooed the girl back into her room, where she gladly disappeared into, not wanting to stick around when Teo had suddenly dropped into a bad mood.

Once she was secured in the bedroom, Teo turned back to Giu. I don't know what you've apparently come to claim... but I was hoping we'd get the chance to talk. He kept his voice steady now, easing into a bitter retreat of sorts to keep himself from making a scene. If you come near my family, I'll rip your nuts off. If you so much as think about trying the same shit with Camilla that you did me, you'll wish I'd ripped your nuts off.

So much for keeping things civil. Matteo was very, very displeased with the fact that he'd even considered talking to Camilla. The girl was blessed to have been born after the brothers had left. What added to his anger was a mixture of jealousy, spite, scorn... and fear. Not for himself, not anymore, but for the pups Gemma carried. They could've been his, he hoped they were. That made them his family. That made them on the list of protected persons that Teo would commit murder for.

After the shit he'd gone through this year alone, Matteo wasn't about to shy away from admitting that he'd murder for his family... as long as it meant they'd be safe. Especially from the incest-forcing rapist of an abusive brother, Giuseppe.

<style>
.mt-doubleimg .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.mt-doubleimg p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.mt-doubleimg b {color:#770000; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.1em #000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mt-doubleimg {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/14rl3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:540px; text-align:justify; padding:70px 0px 0px 0px; background-color:black;}
.mt-doubleimg-inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZZ09.png);background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin-top:150px; padding: 0px 0px 50px 0px; width:540px;background-color:black;}
.mt-doubleimg-border {width:540px; margin:0 auto;border:1px solid white;outline:1px solid black;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread