Paint my cheeks with roses
[html]

--

When he saw the façade visibly crack, a comfortable rumble settled within his throat. Eyes glowed with their silvery shine, eager and loving to be united once again with the one being that had been by his side, always. He didn’t think they had been made to suffer the distance that had existed this half month. They weren’t meant to be apart. Muscular arms tightened around her slender frame; he almost gave into the very desire to crush her—wanted to seize every chance to pull her closer to the heart that beat for her. A satisfied exhale brushed against his sister’s neck as he lightly leaned against her.

He buried his dark muzzle into her thick locks, content for now to be reunited with her. But she demanded that he told her everything, and as so often, her wish was his desire. ”Sal, you should have been there!” Pandemic shook his muzzle, slightly, thinking of all the wonderful things the two of them should have experienced together. Although he didn’t want to, he pulled back to be able to gaze down at her lovely face. ”I’ve never seen anything like it! I’ve never seen so many wolves gathered in one place, and there were objects and creatures from the entire world!” There was no way for him to paint a picture that could even give her the slightest idea of what he had seen.

Salmon tongue leaped out to moisten dark lips as he made an attempt to make order of the flow of words that wanted to pour out. ”There were all kinds of animals; colourful birds, strange horses with stripes and other species that some of the luperci used as mounts! Just wait until you see what I bought for Sirius! It’s a young peacock hatchling now, but I saw a grown bird in Freetown and it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve seen, with long feathers bursting with radiant colours!” This could take days, but his busy mind had managed to return his focus to the item he had put down behind him. If he continued with his tale long enough, he would eventually hit something both sharp and fragile that he had yet to confront and deal with.

”Tell me you missed me,” he whispered, drawing a sly smile, though couldn’t alter the simple appearance of his excitement. He wasn’t nearly as composed and controlled as his lighter shaded sibling.

<style>
.pand-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pand-a01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pand-a01 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pand-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... emic02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C4C4C4; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; }
.pand-a01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread