Spre[a]d your [w]ings and prepare to fly
[html]

Thanks! So so sorry for the waiting. A job jumped on me out of the blue. D: Your post length is amazing! Don't worry, I liked reading it.

Caspa knew she was a little strange looking, her mixture of un-wolflike breeds had drawn stares before now. So she was reminded again of the unthinking innocence of childhood as the girl started to talk at her without a sense of the strange and new, as if they'd met before. How open children could be, when they weren't raised in the disciplinarian schooling of Samira, or in abandonment, a harsh survival situation that created only brutes. Truly, Cour des Miracles was a fertile environment. The Princess wanted to grow into a hero, and Caspa nodded approvingly. "It is always good to meet a future hero," she said gravely. The girl was not only bold and determined, but also kind; she sought a butterfly to give to her sister. Caspa would have explained that a butterfly would never have survived the journey home, and Robin would have to turn her thoughts elsewhere if she wanted a pet, when she realised the pup had noticed her own small creature, still held protectively in her arm. "This is a baby chicken," she told the colourful child. "It will grow to lay eggs. For now it is just a fuzzball. This one is smaller than the others, and I don't like to leave her alone with them for too long... they seem to gang up on her." Chicks were adorable, but they had strong claws and beaks, and Caspa worried - perhaps a little too anxiously - about the fate of her tiniest yellow-feathered charge.

<style>
.fred-caspa { font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:10px; line-height:15px; padding-bottom:23px; text-align:justify; width: 380px; margin:0px auto;}
.fred-caspa p {text-indent:15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread