I'll Make a Man Out of You
[html]
That's okay; Taima's only there as a pack horse that day XD Feel free to pp them to wherever if you want <3

While Noss had not anticipated company, he was greeted by it anyway. It was rare to see someone in lupus form--at least for him it was--and although he had never met the man before, he seemed fairly amiable. Good timing, too; Taima was fully tacked.

My name's Noss, he said before gesturing to the two young boys, Alaster a little more drawn behind the stall wall now as Ahiga peeked around more. The two were like yin and yang. The one hiding himself is Alaster, and the other one's Ahiga. Come on you two, say hello. Now, Noss may've been antisocial sometimes, but that didn't mean Ralla would forgive him if he didn't teach his nephews proper manners. It didn't really matter to him if the pups were social or not by nature, but even he introduced himself properly when necessary. So saying, Ahiga bravely came forward, large puppy paws still out of proportion to his body and head, and stood before the man like a proud wolf. Alaster, on the other hand, remained reserved and kinda skulked behind his brother. I thought I'd take the boys on their first hunting trip today. Care to join us? In all truth it'd be better if he did. Even though the twins would need to learn how to hunt solo eventually, wolves typically hunted in groups, and having another wolf to exemplify such a tactic would be ideal. I was gonna change to secui form as well, so you don't need to worry none.

Warrior walks. Warrior talks. Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug29 b {font-weight:bold; color:#968441; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #241b10; }
.freebaug29 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug29 {margin:0 auto; width:435px; background-color:#43241a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HSec6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #241b10; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d4cabf; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #43241a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug29 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug29 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread