Wandering About
After hearing the she-wolf threatened towards Lycan, he began to panic. Although he was strong in Secui form, he didn't know the strength of his opponent, so upon hearing the she-wolf insult him he realised she wasn't going to back down without a fight.
But with his inexperience in fighting, he didn't know if he'd make it through a fight. When he heard her counting, he froze, she really wanted to fight? He had only growled, why was she acting so suddenly? He thought of running, thinking he could probably get far from the speed he could travel at Secui form, but when he went to move he found that his legs had become frozen in fear. He'd only fought a few wolves before, but they were younger, less experienced. He shook his head clear and quickly fought of a way to not get into a fight.
But when he heard the she-wolf say "Three", he quickly said, "Stop! I'm not here to get into a fight, I'm just cautious." he paused, hoping the she-wolf wouldn't appear through the bush, then he continued: "I'm alone out here; I don't have a pack to back me up. So if I smell another wolf, I panic, I'm not looking for a fight."
He waited for an answer, or an attack. He held his breath and closed his eyes, waiting for the she-wolf to make her move.

Messages In This Thread