[m]Concious Fists
OOC: I'm sorry this thread is aparently going a different direction and I am not having shaw look like the bad guy Sad

Shawchert focused himself, and forced himself to calm down. He wasn't about to attack again for no reason, but boy did this kid boil his blood. Standing full height after the miss, Shawchert stared down at him forcing his rage down even after the man asked what mattered about the tree...

"This OLD TREE represents my pack. It represents everything I made. From one member to another. It is also in CERCATORI border!"

The fur on the back of shawchert's neck was raised and he was simply waiting for the man to run off. He would continue to patrol the rest of the night, and have Orin help in the morning, but he would NOT allow this man, who nearly desecrated something special, to come into his lands. He balled up his fists but he made no move to attack again, the first time was a mistake, blind fury, and now he had control of himself he would do what he could to defend his pack, but not brutalize a stranger even though he'd crossed the borders... twice.

"I suggest you find another place to destroy. If you set another foot here, you will be taken to the leader of the pack who will see fit to what your punishment will be."

He growled his last and final warning.

Messages In This Thread