A wandering Soul [j]
[html]
Sorry Savi is so paranoid, she's usually nicer XD;

The way the man's fur was painted—it reminded her of the tribe that had attacked her pack. Coal-black nose sniffed the air vigorously, but she caught no whiff of AniWayan scent clinging to his fur. His deep show of respect did some to put the Consul at ease, but her gaze was still suspicious and scrutinizing. One could never be too careful in such dire times, and it would not be the first time a traitor had sought sanctuary in the Dreaming lands. He wished to join, and spoke of the skills he possessed. There was nothing about this Kota that made any warning signs pop up in her head, but still it was hard to shake her skepticism.

You are not from the tribe then? Not someone who has been sent to spy upon my pack? Choose your words carefully, for if I find you false you will severely regret whatever lies you speak. Nuki had found that out quickly enough, once her facade of courtesy had crumbled away. If she let this man into her pack and she discovered later on that he had been sent by Maska...well, she would not hesitate for a second to rip his throat out.

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeebb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1ad9c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #251b15; }
.erinfreeebb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeebb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#251b15; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Rx8e.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c1410; padding: 200px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#746355; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeebb2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeebb2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
---

[/html]

Messages In This Thread