Resting in the Void
[html]
OOC text
Zalen

Zalen could only stare in shock, gaping at Lycan as he recalled his story. It was the strangest de ja vu and it blew Zalen’s mind. It hadn’t even been a week ago since he had heard this exact tail recounted by Lucia, the female that had taken over his mind day and night. Her father had also killed her mother and she had gone after him, eventually burning him to death in a twisted irony of revenge. Zalen vowed to himself that when the day came that he would be a father he would never become angry enough to bring pain upon his mate or children.

He shook his thoughts to keep from gawking at the boy and cleared his throat, My mother also was killed, so I know your pain. A band of coyotes stole her from me in the dead of winter… his voice cracked in anguish and he stopped to collect himself. Quickly, as always, the pain melted into hate and anger, feelings that prickled his insides like nettles. How badly he wished for revenge. I also have a… friend… whose mother was killed by her father. She ended up taking his life in return. As sad as it may be, your situation seems not to be a unique one.

Zalen shifted on his haunches to a more comfortable sitting position, legs stretched out in front of him. He wondered what would become of Lycan, alone here. He supposed he would do the same as Zalen had and find a den, a niche in some neutral territory, or he would decide to join a pack, a wise decision but one not to make lightly. More and more Zalen had been hearing rumors of the wicked ways of the packs, something that had shattered his utopia view of this place. Tell me Lycan, what do you plan on doing with yourself in the future?

<style>
#jn-zalen06 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen06.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen06.table {background-color:#9ea9e0;border:1px solid #ffffff;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 155px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oNkOr.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen06.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen06.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#736581;font-family: 'Homemade Apple', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen06.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#736581;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen06.table b {color:#cf452c;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen06.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen06.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen06.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen06 .name {text-align:center;font-size:50px;padding:50px 0px 15px 0px;margin:0px;font-family: 'Homemade Apple', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #555555;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread