supersonic
[html]
Wasn't that fail.

The kitten didn’t look too satisfied at her response, but he figured there would be nothing else to do. He nodded, unsure if he would be able to get her to change her mind. Axelle then picked herself from the floor, and sat normally again. Then she answered Kansas, knowing the kitten couldn’t understand normal speech. ”He wanted me to find his mother, but I think she’s dead. I saw a dead tabby in a garbage can a little while back. Not a hundred percent on if that’s his mother or not, but to be safe, I don’t want the little shit to get his squeaky little hopes up.” She didn’t want to have to deal with it, and this is why she didn’t keep Kemo’s pups. She didn’t want to deal with this.

Frex…” She half mumbled it to herself and half just to be out loud. The weed wasn’t really affecting her like it normally did, and she was happy with that. This was a different situation that she needed to pay attention to now. She didn’t need her mind to be slacking off when she needed it the most. And she didn’t want the kitten to suspect that anything was wrong with her. She looked up at Kansas and could tell that he was intrigued by the whole thing. She was intrigued by the language as well, that’s why she insisted on J’adore teaching her. And he was a pretty good teacher. There was a simple tactic, body language, and then the rest of the lesson kind of flowed along with it.

”You should learn low-speech. It’s a lot more interesting once you actually learn it. Then you can talk to all kinds of creatures: squirrels, horses, cats, raccoons, foxes. Things like that.” She leaned back on the banister and looked down at the little cat that had made himself comfortable and was lying in a tight, fluffy ball. She reached out a furry hand, herself, and petted his soft, dirty fur. ”It makes life that more interesting,” she mumbled, half lost in thought staring at the fluff ball in front of her.

<style>
#an-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Times New Roman, serif;line-height:15px;}
#an-textduo p {text-indent:30px;}
#an-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#an-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#an-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... oodtop.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#an-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:175px;}
#an-textduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#an-textduo.pts{text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread