I'll Make a Man Out of You
Niro smiled as the man introduced himself and the boys, he could see one was far more shy than the other. He gave them both a reassuring look that he would not harm them.

"My name is Niro Takekuro, it's nice to meet you. I have a boy of my own, named Jiva, I am sure they'll meet sometime if they stay long."

Niro said, then he heard hunting and he could join he grinned happily, though it was only a lesson, he didn't mind. He had taught Alder and he'd become quite the hunter himself, now he'd be able to help this man with a group hunt. He nodded enthusiastically.

"That would be nice, I am actually the huntsman, the best hunter in the pack; well I don't think so really but I help keep everyone fed, I would love to join you, possibly get something large enough to bring to storage as well as fill our stomachs."

He said, and sticking his tongue between his teeth, a feet he'd learned when he was a pup, he whistled for Tobias, his unique whistle for Tobias, who flown to Niro and landed on his back, turning to Noss and the boys he tried to be reassuring

This is my bird, Tobias, he's a really good tracker, he can help us find the prey we want."

He said, turning back to the bird who was nipping at Niros' neck with affection.

Messages In This Thread