Another day in paradise
Shawchert had done it again, he had meant it as a joke but it seemed to go straight to Orin in some other way, and everything just playing disappeared. She again slid over the cart, after telling him he beat himself up too much. He looked at her increduously as she went down. He never learned? Looking back, she was probably right. He bit his lip and made a last decision to follow her to, change the mood back, though it made him uncomfortable in some ways, he liked the feeling very much. He moved down the side with ease and jumped down when he was able to recover well. Looking at Orin, wishing he hadn't said his words.

"I'm Sorry Orin, I truely only meant them as words, a joke, nothing more."

Though in a way he felt like he was a loser, mostly because Taliesin had easily overpowered him, though Shawchert took that as a meaning that his life needed a change, that he should let Sky be happy. He wanted to be happy to, and yesterday and just a few moments before were the best he'd had in so long. Biting his lip again, he smiled.

Look, I'll make it up to you, I promise never to put myself down, again, and learn from my mistakes; if and only if you let me take you on another ride!

He said, hoping she would take him up on his offer. He would keep his promise, though he wouldn't help but think it at times, he would keep the derisive jokes about himself to nothing. He held out his hand thinking of the ride he wanted to take her on. He'd seen it before, it was something that he was sure she would have fun on. Of course, it would be up to her if she wanted to or not.

Messages In This Thread