Meet me again my long lost one
[html]

Its all good, now that we're past all the angry parts maybe we can wrap this up and get going on some other threads sound good? Sorry mines short too!

Rendall looked up at the male when he nipped at her chest with sadness. Was he trying to apologize? Or was he just playing with her now. She looked at him with suspision but decided he was done for now. She sighed and burried her face in his neck, unsure of what else to do. "I..have missedyou greatly.... I hope you can forgive me for my leaving." She was happy to be back in his presence again. To smell his warmth, though however small it was, on his body. She knew she had angered him, but she had also told him she loved him. She sat down in front of him, changing into her optime form and wrapped her arms around him.

Ren blushed alittle but licked his face, showing him her grattitude for allowing her back into his life. She didn't where she would have gone if he had told her to leave....it would have been hard. She sat back, blushing a little and looking up at the moon, wagging her tail, happy again to have some purpose, she could feel her anger and depression receed and she looked back over at the male, no they weren't mates, not quite yet, but she had a chance to make things better between them.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread