Glass Cats On The Wall
[html]

OCC →

He watched the jackal hybrid skitter away from the knife tongued female, his storm worn grey eyes following her until she disappeared, then Goran's gaze moved back to the auburn leader. Her voice sounded out again, asking why he refered to the pack as a clan, 'I heard it refered as such once, and as I was told more about it, it sounded a correct discription'. He answered simply, there was no need for a lengthy explanation. He didn't suppose the woman wanted to hang about dealing with newcomers.

'Of course' he said. He would not lie, not due to fear, though a good dose of that had always ran through his veins when facing much more powerful strangers. His honesty stemmed from respect as it always would be, for leaders he knew and those he did not. He was old enough to know, in depth, about respect. He had been granted it back home and now that Rosa had exiled him temporarily for her own gains he was granted nothing. Instead, he himself was the one lowering his head. He didn't mind so much though, he'd keep to himself most days, he had his own things to deal with of course.

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread