for all your tall tales
[html]

A small smile played at the corners of the Lady's delicate lips at the formal address she hardly deserved, though once she would have thought she deserved nothing less. "My mother did not have a knack for names, but I think I got off easy, considering what she named her son," she said, her mind turning her greyscale brother into a figure only linked to Tokyo. After he had abandoned her the way he had, Princess had grieved greatly, but the pain had turned to anger and then to indifference. Even his name had reverted in her mind from the one he had given himself back to the one their wretch of a mother had titled him. He was once again Buttface Chance, while she would always be the lovely Princess Chance.

As a woman with little to do and pups that were rapidly growing, Princess found it increasingly easy to find time to read. Of course, she had never been very busy in the first place. Though she knew that other alphabets existed, just as other languages did, she knew she was unable to read them, something that bothered her because she loathed being unable to do something. She lived up to her name in personality. Most of the books in the area were in the one she could read, thankfully. "What do you do with your free time, then, if most books here seem to be in this alphabet?" She was a delicate woman who hardly had to lift a finger; her mate provided for her nicely.

<style type="text/css">
.meghann005 b {font-weight:normal; color:#602f3d; text-shadow:#e0d1c8 0px 0px 4px;}
.meghann005 .ooc{padding: 0px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#eee2d0;text-align:center;}
.meghann005 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.meghann005 {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#91606a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/W7bJp.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d7afb7; padding: 275px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d7afb7; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.meghann005 .line1 {width:100px; border-bottom:1px dashed #eee2d0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread