and I only knew what needed doing
[html]

"I am sorry to hear that," she said quietly in response to her father's admission of Jiva's siblings. The boy was thankfully distracted; Foxglove would not have wanted him to hear something that could be so upsetting only because she asked. She did not know if she was supposed to feel anything. The lost puppies were technically her half-siblings, but she did not feel any more sad than she normally would when someone had lost a family member. They had not been a part of her reality as they had been for Niro and his family.

When he had finished the story of the storm and asked the question of her mother, Foxglove shook her head. "I am glad you all made it out safely. No, Mother is not with me. She and Poppy settled in a pack to the south where Mother stayed for a while before coming here originally. I did not stay very long, instead taking up with a band of gypsies who ended up coming in this direction, but I did stay long enough to learn their language. It is pretty," she added, though she had no one to speak it to.

<style>
.meghann001 .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f6d1f9; }
.meghann001 p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.meghann001 b {color:#f29bfb; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#470943 0em .1em 0em; }
.meghann001 .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1f0421; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.meghann001 {background-color:#b3b993; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/mCZEW.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fac8ff; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#3d0741; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.meghann001-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #a927a1; margin:0 auto;}
.meghann001 .inner {margin:10px 20px 150px 20px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AW1Yo.png); border:1px solid #3d0741; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread