Mighty Hunter
OOC:// Long post is long. Sorry! XD

It was unlikely indeed that the rabbit would actually fill her, but it would take the edge off at least. Aysun was used to living by the day of scraps of anything she could find. She was not at all accustomed to being pampered. As she devoured the last of the carcass she wondered what possible use she could be to her new pack. The alpha had asked her her skills and she had answered truthfully. She dabbled in just about everything basic but she needed a lot more training and practice. She couldn't help but feel a little like dead weight now. When she was on her own she had nobody to think of but herself. All that changed now.

The sudden voice ringing out behind her startled her, how had she not heard him coming? She whipped around, crimson staining her maw and growled a little, prepared to defend herself when her eyes were suddenly bombarded by colorful fur. The snarl faded swiftly and she blinked. Damn this male was colorful. Shaking her fur she stepped back and shifted into her Optime form. Sheepishly flicking a tattered ear Aysun regarded the stranger with a plain expression. "Certainly someone with your appeal could easily just lay back and be waited upon." Heat rose upon her cheeks in the form of a blush at his compliment and a small smile twitched in the corner of her maw. "You should have sent some fawning male in order to take care of your needs so that you could just relax." Aysun actually chuckled then, smirking slightly, already taking a bit of a liking to the rainbow pelted male. "Well you see, I don't have that luxury. I am new to these lands and have made little to no acquaintances." She admitted almost sadly. She bet she barely even smelled of her new pack yet.

Gosh she had so much to learn, so much to explore (yes, including her sexuality, but that wasn't exactly the first thing on her mind). Bright green eyes traveled lightly over the bright markings on the white canvas that was the other's fur. How did he get his fur those colors? Swaying her tail, fondling the emerald about her neck idly the brown femme tipped her head a little. "If you don't mind me asking, ...how did you get your fur to be like that?" She felt really stupid asking and folded her ears. The word Ezekiel had spoken upon seeing her rang in her head. Child. That's really all she was in most people's eyes. She hated the idea, she had proven countless time she could handle herself. In truth, she just needed someone to trust her, befriend her, teach her and if she got lucky love her. She knew she was a little more wild and naive then most. Her emotions were something that needed to be tamed or tempered. But at this point, the girl felt she was alone in the world. Suddenly, remembering her manners she spoke up again. "Oh, I'm Aysun by the way." She smiled softly, heat still present at her cheeks. She was not very smooth when it came to social interactions, that much was apparent.

Messages In This Thread