Different Drum
Pearl lowered her head a bit more in submission when she heard the sound of a male speaking to her. She gave him a friendly smile and said, ”My name’s Pearl Blossom Guberti, but just Pearl will work, sir.” She figured that she would be polite and let the man know her name. She hoped that he would reciprocate and tell her his name. ”Might I know your name as well?” She hoped that it was not rude of her to ask.

At his question, she hoped that her answer would not sound crazy. ”Well, I’ve wondered most of my life, first with my family then I my own, and wanted to settle somewhere. I can by Cour des Miracles and it felt…right, like home.” It was good to know the name of the pack that she hoped to join.

Pearl could tell the redheaded man was a confident one and wished that she could be as confident. ”I can dance, sew, and cook, though I’m best at cooking. I can read and write. I have some hunting skills but am better at preparing meat than taking it down.” She gave him a basic rundown of her skills and hoped there was a place for her in this place.

Messages In This Thread