Pickle Juice
He smiled listening to his daughters questions, boy she was full of them, but he would gladly answer them, as best to his knowledge. Though her first questions were something quite difficult to explain. Looking down at the ferret, he wasn't sure if Orin wanted him to teach their daughter about the devil. He'd only learned because of his travels, and there were many christian type wolves down south. Looking up he smiled.

"She is a ferret my little love, but I was just... how do I say it, expressing something about her. Though I don't think she really is a devil, it's just a term for someone who is.... rowdy, and sometimes not very nice. Some ferrets can be a bit mean, sometimes, but it's mostly used as an expression. Ferrets can be very smart, especially if you put their brains to the task. When she's older, she'll love to be challenged.

He said, knowing she'd have even more questions from his answer, but how could he explain to her everything? It wasn't something he'd experienced, as he learned as a pup never to ask questions, especially in front of his own father. He was nothing like the man, and Shaw clearly was glad for it. He looked down at the little ferret who watched Juliet with her beady eyes.

"She was starving. Near death when I found her. If her family wanted her, they would have come, but ferrets, they don't live in family groups like wolves do. I'm afraid all her siblings didn't make it though. Would you let something die in its infancy of live?

He asked, this was harsh and he in no way expected her to answer. He knew it would be a question to think about. He would consider enjoying a very young rabbit, but some animals weren't always meant to eat. He knew it would be something she would learn over time.

Messages In This Thread