The river...
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC:!

WC:300+

He was interested to hear that it was his childhood that had captured the topic of their conversation. Chuckling he added with a wink, “Telling her only the good things I hope Soran.” Jazper had never been much of a troublemaker but he did have a temper as a pup along with no patience. As he grew into a teenager and was put in charge of Noah and Tal he quickly gained the patience he held today. Although he still regretted the few times he had snapped at the adults looking back now he knew that he had grown miles as a wolf since then. Accepting the bump from the smaller lady he smiled broadly, glad she was home.

Fia’s advancement caught his gaze and he quickly acknowledged her leaf, “It’s a very pretty leaf. Just you wait a little while when the weather starts to change. There will be loads of multiple colored leaves falling from the trees. That’s what happens in the fall.” Fia and her brothers had been born during the later part of the season and had yet to experience the falling of leaves or much of winter. They had played in the snow and Tony and Fia had managed to find there way into icy waters but they had all been lucky in the end and safe. Turning his yellow eyes back to Soran he nodded along to her statement, “Yes, I think Fia is growing into a very smart young lady. Giver a couple more seasons and she’ll be as sharp as her mother.” The Knight was not sure if Soran had ever met Ghita but the comment was more to be heard by Fia herself, a confidence booster.

The girl was more than aware that no trouble got past her mother. Ghita was a fast thinker and reactor, along with very emotional and any of their pups would be lucky to get their mother’s reflexes. It seemed, however, that the boys once again took on their father’s height, slowing them slightly. Lorenzo was a beanpole though, probably capable of a smaller wolf’s agility and speed, Tony had his father’s mass and was much slower. It amazed the warrior how many different combinations could come from two parent.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread