Little [p]aws; big adventures
500+[html]

very light pp in Rem's actions. I assumed it'd be fine but let me know if you'd rather I change it <3

If there was any harm in the young girl telling stories of make-believe to the pale mare Anann did not see it. Stories and tall tales were not lying and what else was someone so young suppose to do with all that energy and imagination. The tale she had been telling was certainly quite far fetched and exaggerated to its limits, but a game was all it was and Anann allowed herself to play along and did not chastise Robin for her tall tale. It still sounds quite exciting", she offered gently in the quiet tone she now carried. Though she was not the greatest with children, it was when they were significantly younger that Anann found herself most uncomfortable in their presence. The warrior did not have much for mothering skills, or so it seemed thus far in life.

It was Rem that had a love for pups of any age. The massive horse was gentle and cautious of even the youngest of whelps. Anann and her siblings had grown up under the watchful care of the large beast. Playing and wrestling around the legs and large hooves without a care in the world. None of them had ever once been stepped on by the horse, though he had quickly taught them when and how to stay out of the way by sending them tumbling with a careful nudge from one of the dinner plate hooves. But then Rem was not the average horse, not in the least. After a good sniff of the patchwork pup the stallion ruffled the fur of her head with a gentle rub of his velvety upper lip and a lick that left the hair on her head standing straight up. Amusement at their little Exchange showed on Anann's face, though it was overcast by the cloud of depression that hung over her.

A bombardment of questions flowed from the youth. Ah the naivete of being so young and not realizing how unjust the world could be and the possible evils that lurked in the not so dark and distant shadows. Anann did not know how to explain things in a manner that would satisfy the girls curiousity with out tarnishing her innocence. An so she tried to imitate the young girls story telling to make something more akin to a fairy tale, though there was no happy ending for Anann. "Oh yes! Anatoliy rescued me while the bad man, Keese, was away. He broke the chain he had tied me up with." A portion of it still hung from around her neck as she spoke of it. "And he has been defeated, vanquished from the land of the living." She tried to keep it as light as possible and left out Vigilante's hand in the matter for he had been the one to spill Keese's life blood. She knew his reasons full and well. She knew what he was after, what he had wanted from her, but that was not something the child needed to know. "Sometimes Robin, bad wolves don't need a reason. They do it because it makes them feel powerful to hurt others." She was gravely serious as she spoke, a lesson of warning she hoped for the young and out going girl. It was best to be cautious.

<style type="text/css">
.annansad b {font-weight:bold; color:#d0ba6d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.annansadooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#636161; text-align:right;}
.annansad p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.annansad {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ansad2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #636161; padding: 220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636161; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread