I Will Always Belong
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freeb6 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0b1719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb6-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb6 p {text-indent:25px;padding:10px 25px 5px 26px;margin:0px;}
.freeb6 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2d4041;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb6.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:60px;background-color:#a1b1b9;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2d4041;}
</style>

ooc murr

Galileo nodded at the proposed plan. It was been a similar to the tactic he had used with Shawchert a few days ago, but with a few differances none the less. Galileo was charged with distracting the moronic prey animals while Jazper assaulted the rear of the small herd. He tilted his head, 'When we get there we'll target which ever one figures best'. Another varient on the idea they had tried days ago, Shawchert and Galileo had already chosen their mark when it was time to strike.

The tricolour male shrugged as he pulled himself to his feet, 'I havn't either, save from myself'. Nobody in his family had any other markings like his. As for his father's family he didn't know, but he guessed that the answer was the same all around. He didn't wish to know his father's side of the family either, he hadn't bothered to show himself when Galileo resided in Cesarski had he? It hadn't crossed his mind that perhaps his mother had barred such words from his earshot, but it was likely so to say the least. It was exactly the sort of thing she would do, the maniuplative, cold cow that she was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread