thwarted
[html]

“Do you always jump like a frightened hare when you see someone else?”

A russet-and-white-patched shape stepped across the leaves toward her, and a smirk was visible under a pink nose. The canine was both older and larger than her (at least in this form), and there were traces of others on her; she belonged to a pack of some sort. All of this was revealed with a quick, cautious sniff, before Vesper settled her rear to the ground and watched the thin female creep closer.

The coywolf snorted at the questions but kept her cool. “I suppose I’m expected to roll over and show my belly for every creature that comes stamping through the forest this close to sunset,” she said with easy sarcasm.

Her light blue eyes flickered over the stranger, vaguely interested in her rich, near-crimson dog-like markings. Her eyes, by contrast, were colorless. While Vesper had seen stranger creatures traveling around ’Souls for the short time she’d been here, it was still somewhat intriguing.

“What, you have personal experience with these critters?” Vesper motioned up in the trees with her muzzle, and a squirrel disappeared around to the other side of the trunk, chattering wildly.

lol That's quite all right. Meanwhile, I'm really sorry for the extremely short post. I didn't know what else to write.

<style type="text/css">
.vespergokey b {font-weight:bold; color:#161311;}
.vespergokey i {font-weight:italic; color:#161311;}
.vespergokey ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana;}
.vespergokey p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.vespergokey {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#d6cca7; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3370/longvesper.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 510px 0px 24px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:13px; color:#3B322C; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread