Different Drum
Pearl was rather surprised that Strelein had decided to move on from her mistake but was glad that he had. He seemed to think that it was a bit odd how she decided to want to come here but that was understandable. She didn’t quite know why and realized that not many people followed their hearts as much as she did. But that was fine with her. She was fairly odd in that way and very understanding towards other people’s beliefs.

She nodded but was still a little bit embarrassed about how she reacted when nervous and excited. She was both. She was excited about settling down yet nervous about it at the same time. But she gave him a mile back and politely said, ”It’s nice to meet you Strel.” She thought about what to do. ”Could you maybe show me a place to stay? And maybe a bit about Cour des Miracles?”

At the possibility of being a chef, she nodded gently. ”I’d like that. I’m good at cooking.” Her voice was soft as she waited for his answer. She’d do anything for whatever pack she was accepted in, especially if that meant cooking for them. Though if there was a cookbook around that would be great.

Messages In This Thread