Stir up the fire, and breath out the pain.
[html]
OOC -

A smaller man emerged, and the secui form of the black german shepherd shifted from his lazy position to a much more able to defend stance. The other canine's english wasn't very good. A small amount of pleasure dosed into Fang's body as he found something to laugh about. Idiot! Amusement danced in the ebony eyes. I Fang. I see retard, a low cackle escaped his lips as he shifted around his weight on the border. Would the idiot be offended? Or was his brain too crippled to think up anger?

The black male swished his tail, and tilted his face as if to invite the pack male in. His pride was so large, he was unable to believe the male for a threat and that could be dangerous for the shepherd. I knew an idiot once. His name was Jag. Weird name I suppose, but he was a weird boy. The male raised what would be an eyebrow. I killed him as fast as I could. He was super annoying. Then Fang smirked toward the other male and said, Pardon me; I'll translate. I... kill... retard... like... you. The sentence was spoken in slow, understandable words that were made to make the other male feel angry and mentally ill. Like Fang was speaking to a young pup in need of special help. Now react, stupid beast.

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fangy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fangy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.

Messages In This Thread