Pitter Patter Splish Splash
[html]

BURNING THEIR LIES
Table & Coding © Hickey; It's okay, all of Basti's threads are caught up and I think Ouija doesn't have any either... so yeah, I'm used to waiting; 301 words

BURNING MY DREAMS

Even the mention of a death sentence didn't dissuade the boy. "So?" The words were spoken with nonchalance. It wouldn't be the first beast to die by his hands and it certainly wouldn't be the last either. He was willing to risk the turtle's life just so that he might know what was to be found within the shell. He wanted to know what a naked turtle looked like. It wasn't something that he would know unless he managed to remove this turtle from its shell. After all he had live autopsied other small critters just because he was curious about the insides so this really was no different.

The small boy frowned a bit as the other refused to touch the turtle. "Why no touch? You pull tail. It no can bite you." In his mind Bastion saw it playing out that Denver managed to remove the turtle from its shell by pulling on its tail while Basti continued to distract it by feeding it sticks. "It be fun. Can see what inside." Or at least it sounded fun for the young boy. Then again he was the sort that was willing to butcher another just to slate his curiosity.

"You grab. It no see you." He gave the instruction, nodding between the other male and the turtle. Bastion was starting to run low on sticks and he really didn't want the amphibian to end up getting away from him again. He was determined to know exactly what was inside of the shell. To do that it seemed that he would need the help of the other. if the other continued to refuse to grab the turtle and pull it out then it could take over feeding it sticks so that Bastion would be able to get the job done.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread